About Computer Department
Foundation of Babaria Institute of Technology, BITS Edu Campus was laid down in year 2004 and Department of Computer Science and Engineering is running under this institute since 2004.
At global market, India’s Software Engineers have created remarkable mark in Software industries and gained super trust and revenue for the nation. Department of Computer Science and Engineering has been most lucrative and competitive course to study from beginning because of this global demand. It is really an excellent field to have opportunities both in software companies and higher studies. As computing is extensively applied to almost every walk of life, it has created massive well paid jobs for Computer Science & Engineering students. On the same time more demand and application kept its research funding alive, many students attracted to opt for higher studies.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering comprises of centrally air-conditioned laboratories equipped with high configuration computers and servers backed by licensed software, high speed internet connectivity through fibre optics on leased line and Wi-Fi. Excellent academic record with Gold Medals and University Ranks consistently secured every year by students under the guidance of well qualified, competent and devoted faculty members. Strong collaboration with industries and MOU signed with many leading industries. Heavy emphasis is given on skill development of students and faculty members by inviting industry experts to deliver expert talks, by organizing competitions and workshops. The Department has three major walk-through: to create knowledge, to propagate knowledge and to offer service to society.
- B.E. Computer Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering
- INTAKE : 180
- First self-finance Engineering College in Vadodara Region which is “Internationally accredited with A+++ rating by IAO,USA”
- Received “The Best Engineering College of Gujarat Award” - 2012, “National Education Excellence Award” - 2015 and “Campus Preparedness Award” - 2015
- Excellent Hi-Tech Laboratories and ICT enabled smart class rooms
- Library facilities with more than 10,000 online and offline books, CDs, magazines
- Outstanding Performance in Academic Results and Highest Placements
- Highly qualified, dynamic and experienced Faculties
Phd Qualified : 3
Phd Pursuing : 2
ME/MTech Qualified : 28