About Electrical Department
Since its inception in 2004, the BITS Edu Campus has been a premiere engineering institute in Gujarat. The Electrical Engineering department is an integral part of the institute right from the day of commencement. The department offers under-graduate courses with a yearly intake of 120 students. The tremendous growth of the department is due to its emphasis on the update of infrastructure facilities and academic programmes. This has resulted in the department boasting highly proficient electrical engineers among its alumni who are contributing towards building a brighter future for our society and nation.
Why Electrical @Babaria Institute of Technology ?
- First self-finance Engineering College in Vadodara Region which is “Internationally accredited with A+++ rating by IAO,USA”
- Received “The Best Engineering College of Gujarat Award” - 2012, “National Education Excellence Award” - 2015 and “Campus Preparedness Award” - 2015
- The main strength of the Electrical Engineering department is its state of art laboratories and well qualified faculty members.
- Laboratories are well equipped to conduct experimental studies in the field of basic electrical engineering, circuits and networks, analog and digital electronics, electric machines, power electronics, power systems, and high voltage engineering. Moreover, software packages, such as PSCAD, MATLAB-SIMULINK, ETAP and PSIM are available in the laboratories for simulation studies.
- Moreover, to further strengthen the faculty and students, the department periodically arranges for study tours, guest lectures, industry interaction and workshops. This has resulted in vibrant and intellectual environment which is ideal for the development of the budding engineers of tomorrow.
- The department has highly qualified faculty members engaged in teaching and research with the aim of achieving excellence in the field of electrical engineering. The faculty boasts in its ranks excellent academicians and researchers from IITs, NITs, other premier universities and industries.
Highly qualified, dynamic and experienced Faculties
Phd Qualified : 02
Phd Pursuing : 04
ME/MTech Qualified : 17