Home > Departments > Electronics & Communication Engineering > Infrastructure
Infrastructure Electronics & Communication Engineering DepartmentIn order to cope with the global requirements the institute provides the latest facilities to the students such as MM Class Rooms (Higher Semester) and MM Theaters for conferencing. The building has well equipped laboratories to conduct experimental works. All the lecture halls are well ventilated and to be provided with latest teaching aids.
- Analog laboratory comprising amplifier characteristic trainer kits, operational amplifier trainers, Audio / Video Engineering trainer kits.
- Communication laboratory has GPS and Radar Trainer kits; Advanced Fiber Optic Trainer kits, Mobile Evaluation kit for GSM and CDMA techniques, “Microwave Test Bench with Gun Supply” and “Satellite Communication Trainer” model.
- Antenna and wave propogation laboratory containing Antenna Trainer with Motorized rotating unit and Plotting Software with convenient carrying case for all Accessories with 22 Antennas and software High Frequency Structural Simulator (HFSS) for 25 users.
- Software laboratory installed with “Multisim”, “Ultiboard”, Matlab for 25 users.
- Microcontroller laboratory having Microcontroller 8051 kits, ARM controller kits and VLSI Trainer kits.