Infrastructure Science & Humanity Department
In order to cope with the global requirements the institute provides the latest facilities to the students such as Multimedia Class Rooms (Higher Semester), Networking of Class Rooms with electronic database and Multimedia Theatres for conferencing. The building has well equipped laboratories to conduct experimental works. All the lecture halls are well ventilated and to be provided with latest teaching aids like multimedia-overhead projectors along with the black boards. Following are the well established laboratories in Physics – Science and Humanity Department.
The laboratory is designed to give exposure in practical works carried out in different areas of engineering Physics viz. wave, non linear optics, semiconductor and optoelectronics device. The laboratory is equipped with following major equipments.
- SCINE TECH 10 Mhz Modulation Function Pulse Generator (ST 4064)
- Testronix 72- Signal Generator
- Constant Current Power Supply (NV623)
- Hall Voltage Measurement Unit (NV622)
- Gauss and Tesla Meter (NV621)
- Travelling Microscope
- Fiber Optics Kit Link a
- I-V Characteristic of Solar Cell Setup
- I-V Characteristic of p-n Junction Diode
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope