The Placement Cell is involved in….
- Organizing in-plant training programs for hands-on experience
- Organizing programs to enhance soft-skills
- Career counseling for pursuing higher studies in India and abroad
- Conducting entrepreneurship development programs to motivate aspiring students
- To assist students in placements
- To facilitate company personnel in Placement process
Activities by Placement Cell
- BITS Edu Campus has organized CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY program twice for Training for The Trainer for Gujarat Technological University.
- The Institute had hosted and conducted TRAINING PROGRAM at regional level, GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, for Training & Placement Officers to work efficiently and with various strategies for better outcome at TNP cell. There were 80 participants attended the workshop.
- At Gujarat Technological University, I-TAP (Integrated Training & Placement) is formed. BITS Edu Campus is in core committee.
- VIBRANT VCCI-2013, there were two mega events i.e. i-Explore and i-Create, which were coordinated single handedly by the students. It was three days program around 3000 to 5000 students from Schools to Colleges have participated. Right from scheduling the events, up to the prize distribution, the entire event was co-ordinated by the students from BITS Edu Campus..
- Two days learning workshop for 108 workmen of BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION Ltd. was conducted by the faculty, Electrical Engineering Department.
Industry-Academia Meet-19th March 2016
BITS Edu Campus has emerged as one of the eminent education campuses of Gujarat. BITS Edu Campus has been established by Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust with the mission of “Social service through Education”.
In order to strengthen the relations and bridge the gap between the Institutes and Industries, BITs edu campus took a unique initiative by organizing Industry Academia Meet on 19th March, 2016. More than 200 industry delegates and 1200 students attended the program and it was a mega event in the gracious presence of Mr. Chetan Bhagat.
To motivate the students, Mr. Chetan Bhagat was invited as a chief guest of the program. He could successfully connect with students and industrialists through his motivational speech on meaning of ‘Success’ in life. Students were very happy to meet Chetan Bhagat and they had asked brilliant and remarkable questions to him. At the end of the program, all the industry guests and BITs family members had a grand dinner.
Our Major Recruiters
Contact DetailsSwati Jain
Head – Training and Placement
(M) – +91 8980011084
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org